Diamonds are a possession for a lifetime! If you possess one for yourself, make sure you take essential care and precautions to maintain your piece of jewellery, indeed for a lifetime.
Essential jewellery care tips:
- Always remove jewellery while using soap or taking a bath. Remove all of your jewellery pieces before taking a wash. Soap and other cleansing products may form a film, dulling your jewellery after sometime.
- Remove jewellery before household cleaning with chlorine or bleach based products.
- Always apply perfumes, deodorants, cosmetics and creams before wearing jewellery. The chemicals in these products may harm the finish of the jewellery metals and luster of the stones
- Never wear jewellery in swimming pools or hot tubs
Maintain your jewellery by:
- Wiping the jewellery pieces after each use
- Storing the jewellery in soft bags or pouches that prevent from abrasion
- Clean the jewellery pieces with a mild solution made from warm water and mild detergent. Or else use a commercial cleaning product available in the market
- Always use a soft tooth brush while cleaning